Olusegun Paul Adetokunbo LADEGA is a chartered and registered architect with over 30 years’ consultancy practice experience in Architectural Design, Construction Contract administration, Project Management, Facilities Management, Arbitration and Dispute resolution.
For the past 20 years, first as Executive Director and later Managing Director, has been a major seminal influence behind the prolific creative output of Interstate Architects Ltd.
Under his leadership the firm has won Major local and international Architectural
Design Competitions and awards, some which include:
- The Central Bank of Nigeria Head Office Building Abuja
- African Export Import Bank Building, Heliopolis Cairo, Egypt.
- Nigerian Petroleum Development Company Ltd. headquarters Building, Benin City, EDO State.
- The Civic Centre Tower, Victoria Island, Lagos
- African Development Bank, Nigerian Field Office Building Abuja.
His portfolio of successfully completed projects cover a diverse range of Building Types including:
- Commercial Office Buildings
- Healthcare Facilities
- Educational Buildings
- Recreation and Leisure Projects
- Public Buildings